Welcome to Leaders Corporation
Since 1992 the Leaders corporate philosophy has been to manage your asset as if it were ours.
With the ability to assess and formulate highly successful acquisitions and management plans, asset management is just the beginning!
A dedicated group of individuals still remain as team members today whose expertise range from rehabilitation assets to new construction, distressed properties to high profile communities, as well as HOA Managment. To put it simply, Leaders can (and does) manage all types of assets with all types of needs.
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's, as well as each association's resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our clients. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are client driven.
- We support and encourage individuals who desire to continue their education.